**And just an FYI: if you see a book listed on my blog that is part of a series, just go ahead and assume that I've read all the books, or am working on reading ALL the books within that series. I may not always list them on here but trust me - they were read.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

You Suck: A Love Story

Author: Christopher Moore
http://www.chrismoore.com/you_suck.html

Tommy woke up a new man. Well, technically he didn't really wake up because he is a vampire now. Thanks to his hot little girlfriend who was recently turned by one too old vampire. He decides sleeping with her may have not been a good choice. To late now.

Now that he's changed he has to steer clear of the police, and his old group of friends. Otherwise they both could end up dead.

I wish I could write more for this book - but to do so would give to many fun things up and I don't want to give anything away. This book made me laugh while I was reading - which was great. I really enjoyed it. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment