**And just an FYI: if you see a book listed on my blog that is part of a series, just go ahead and assume that I've read all the books, or am working on reading ALL the books within that series. I may not always list them on here but trust me - they were read.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lover Unbound

Author: J.R. Ward

*giggles*.....The story of Vishous. Oh, could it get any better? I think NOT. Member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood Vishous possesses a destructive curse and has the ability to see into the future. He is definitely not who you would want to piss off.

Never believing in the whole bonding ritual, let alone that he would ever find someone that would satisfy his urges, V finds himself confused when he wakes in a human hospital and is extremely territorial over the Doctor who saved him.

To top it off V finally meets his real Mom only to find out that he's the Chosen one who is supposed 'repopulate' the species as it were.

 J.R. Ward is at the top of my favorite authors list....perhaps I should make one of those and post it to my blog here?? I think I might.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment