**And just an FYI: if you see a book listed on my blog that is part of a series, just go ahead and assume that I've read all the books, or am working on reading ALL the books within that series. I may not always list them on here but trust me - they were read.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Need

Author: Carrie Jones
Eima Enjoyablity Rating: 8 out of 10

So you can get the gist of this book, I thought I would type out the inside jacket. It's a little weird to put into words otherwise.

"Zara White suspects there's a freaky guy semi-stalking her. She's also obsessed with phobias. And it's true, she hasn't exactly been herself since her step-father died. But exiling her to shivery Maine to live with her grandmother? That seems a bit extreme. The move is supposed to help her stay sane... but Zara's pretty sure her mom just can't deal with her right now.
She couldn't be more wrong. Turns out the semi-stalker is not a figment of Zara's overactive imagination. In fact, he's still following her, leaving behind an eerie trail of gold dust. There's something not right - not human - in this sleepy Maine town, and all signs point to Zara."

Alright, so now you kind of know what's going on on this story, it's not as easy to put down as you would think. Just so you can get your mind around it this book is all about lore, from Pixie's to Were people (or animals really). And of course, it's a love story.....as if there is anything else.

Definitely a quick, easy read. I really enjoyed the book, I suggest you try it out too. Oh, and I think Jones wrote a second book as a companion to this one that I plan on reading in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment