**And just an FYI: if you see a book listed on my blog that is part of a series, just go ahead and assume that I've read all the books, or am working on reading ALL the books within that series. I may not always list them on here but trust me - they were read.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

the short second life of bree tanner

Author: Stephenie Meyer

Alright. Just finished reading the book and it was good. My neighbor brought it down at dinner and I had it finished before I put my kids to bed. Really short read, but it's pretty cool to get to know a character more in depth from what was given to you in the Twilight Saga.

The story is all about Bree and the newborn vampires that were hunting Bella - even though they didn't know they were hunting hunting Bella until right before they left for the fight. It talks briefly about her change into the vampire world and her new found camaraderie with another vampire in her coven. She soon learns there is more to this vampire life then what Riley has told them - but she's unsure as to who she can trust.

I wouldn't go out and buy it - but definitely borrow it from your local library. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment