**And just an FYI: if you see a book listed on my blog that is part of a series, just go ahead and assume that I've read all the books, or am working on reading ALL the books within that series. I may not always list them on here but trust me - they were read.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shadowfever



Author: Karen Marie Moning

I don't even know where to start because I am that excited over this author and her books. I started the Fever Series back in August and fell in love. I even got my neighbor addicted to them as well which is why we are going to KMM's book signing on Thursday!! I can't really talk about the book without giving away some of it's awesomeness to those of you who will read it so please forgive me if this isn't a great informational review.

Alright.... Mac, a 22 year old who is hell bent on NOT being the one to destroy the world. She came to Dublin to find her sister's murderer. But she's not sure who that is anymore. When the Sinsar Dubh, a book of dark, forbidden magic that can create and destroy worlds that was made by the Unseelie King, decides to start hunting for her, her life again decides to change everything she thought she knew.

The book starts hunting everyone Mac loves in this world, including her parents. The dreams Mac had as a child start up again. The Cold Dark Place. Not somewhere she ever wanted to go in real life. But...is she destined to anyway??

You guys have GOT to go get this series. The first book in the series is Darkfever, go request it from your local library!! And for my best neighbor ever..... JZB ALL the way!! ;)


Below is a picture of Cindy (aka best neighbor), KMM and myself from her book signing last night in Decatur, GA. This was our fist book signing for any author and it was awesome.


1 comment:

  1. Barrons ♥ haha Thanks for telling me about this series. Best neighbor ever ;) Love Them! Soooo can't wait till tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete